UPS Teamsters are proud to be stepping up for our customers and our communities during this crisis. We need management to step up too.
Every day, UPS is violating CDC and OSHA guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19.
We demand that UPS listen to the CDC and protect UPS workers and the public by:
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and equipment frequently
- Providing hand sanitizer. Bathrooms are not readily available to UPS workers
- Increasing the physical distance between employees in crowded areas
- Providing personal protective equipment (PPE), including gloves, face masks, and respiratory protection
- Having a clear procedure to disclose to employees when we’ve potentially been exposed to COVID-19
- Listening to UPS Teamsters and our union and addressing our concerns