Sign the petition to tell UPS and the International Union that we will vote to reject the contract unless it Makes UPS Deliver for ALL employees.
Part-timers and inside workers are fed up with harassment, low wages and not enough full-time jobs.
If UPS and the International Union come back with a weak contract offer, we will Vote No and send them back to the negotiating table to come back with a contract that makes UPS deliver:
- Higher Part-Time Wages and $15 Starting Pay starting on August 1 with annual increases every year.
- Extra Annual Raises For Current Part-Timers so we are well above the new $15 starting rate
- 10,000 New Full-Time 22.3 Jobs
- More Guaranteed Hours & Overtime Opportunities
- Strong Protections and Monetary Penalties to Stop Harassment & Unfair Discipline