Teamsters at UPS are commemorating Martin Luther King Day with a National Day of Action to demand that UPS respect the day as a paid holiday and tell Corporate America to deliver on the dream.Read more
I stand with my fellow Teamsters to demand that UPS respect Martin Luther King Day as a paid holiday, and for UPS to deliver on the dream of a better future for all.
We’re fighting to make MLK Day a paid holiday, and to win a contract in 2023 that delivers
- Equal Pay for Equal Work. End two-tier 22.4. Convert all 22.4s to RPCDs with the same pay and 9.5 rights.
- Create 25,000 new full-time 22.3 jobs. Part-timers need more opportunities for full-time jobs.
- Living Wages for Part-Timers. $30/hour starting pay for part-timers. Catch-up increases for current part-timers
- End MRA pay discrimination. You raise our pay, you keep it raised.
- Create and protect good jobs. Eliminate feeder subcontracting. Stop PVDs and app-based deliveries by low-wage subcontractors like Roadie.
- Stop harassment and unfair discipline. Fix the grievance procedure. Dignity, respect and fairness for every Teamster.
- Respect Martin Luther King Day as a paid holiday with no Teamster required to work on it. If the post office can respect MLK Day, so can UPS.
UPS Teamsters United is a grassroots network of Teamster members. We are independent of the IBT and its affiliates. We are Teamsters helping Teamsters win the contract we deserve.
Join a UPS Teamsters United national zoom event to talk about how we can move from problems to solutions in upcoming negotiations and how you can get involved in the UPS contract campaign, Sunday, October 16 at noon ET / 11am CT / 10am MT / 9am PT.Read more
Reprinted from Law360 Employment Authority.
The Teamsters are getting a head start on their campaign to secure a new labor contract at UPS, and experts said widespread dissatisfaction with the current agreement and new union leadership could indicate that the union is prepared to follow through on its early threats of a strike.Read more
Teamster members at UPS have begun a nationwide contract campaign kickoff at UPS with parking lot rallies and leafleting one year before our contract expires and on the 25th anniversary of the successful 1997 Teamster strike at UPS.Read more
The Teamster Contract Campaign at UPS will kick off with a series of workplace action nationwide, starting as soon as August 1. The International Union has released a great toolkit of materials for members and local unions to use at rallies, parking lot meetings, and leafleting actions at UPS locations.Read more
UPS Teamsters elected new International Union leadership in 2021. Join Vermont Local 597 UPSers for an online workshop on how we can win the UPS contract we deserve in 2023.Read more
UPS Teamsters work under a variety of supplements and local riders to the National Master contract. See how your contract stacks up on the issues that matter to you.Read more