Register below to attend the Contact Action Team volunteer training on Sunday, April 16.
It will take member action to win the contract we deserve. Find out how to build the contract campaign and become a Contract Action Team volunteer.
Workshop topics include:
- What we’re fighting for
- What is a contract campaign and why we need one
- Contract campaign timeline – from April 17 to August 1
- Strike myths, facts and FAQs
- What it takes to get your building strike-ready
- Help plan Local 804 actions to kick off national contract negotiations in April.
Make plans to build a Contract Action Team in your center or work area. Together, we’ll win the contract we deserve.
When: Sunday, April 16, 10am - 1pm
Where: Teamsters Local 282
2500 Marcus Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11042
Need a ride from a meeting point in Yonkers, the Bronx, Brooklyn, or Queens? Fill out this form and we will be in touch.
This workshop is being organized by Teamsters Local 804 and UPS Teamsters United.