I stand with my fellow Teamsters to demand that UPS respect Martin Luther King Day as a paid holiday, and for UPS to deliver on the dream of a better future for all.
We’re fighting to make MLK Day a paid holiday, and to win a contract in 2023 that delivers
- Equal Pay for Equal Work. End two-tier 22.4. Convert all 22.4s to RPCDs with the same pay and 9.5 rights.
- Create 25,000 new full-time 22.3 jobs. Part-timers need more opportunities for full-time jobs.
- Living Wages for Part-Timers. $30/hour starting pay for part-timers. Catch-up increases for current part-timers
- End MRA pay discrimination. You raise our pay, you keep it raised.
- Create and protect good jobs. Eliminate feeder subcontracting. Stop PVDs and app-based deliveries by low-wage subcontractors like Roadie.
- Stop harassment and unfair discipline. Fix the grievance procedure. Dignity, respect and fairness for every Teamster.
- Respect Martin Luther King Day as a paid holiday with no Teamster required to work on it. If the post office can respect MLK Day, so can UPS.
UPS Teamsters United is a grassroots network of Teamster members. We are independent of the IBT and its affiliates. We are Teamsters helping Teamsters win the contract we deserve.