This weekend, over 1,300 UPS Teamsters from across the country joined us to make plans for turning out an overwhelming Yes Vote to authorize a strike at UPS and to hear about next steps in the contract campaign. Watch the webinar recording below.
The contract campaign at UPS has reached a critical turning point. UPS Teamsters are voting from now until June 15 in a strike authorization vote.
The authorization vote is an opportunity to send UPS a message that we are ready to do what it takes to win the contract we deserve.
The strike vote will be followed by ongoing Teamster actions to Make UPS Feel the Heat and to prepare UPS Teamsters to take strike action on August 1.
Are you ready?
In this UPS Teamsters United webinar, we:
- Get answers to members’ questions about the strike vote.
- Share strategies for turning out an overwhelming Yes Vote.
- Hear how UPS Teamsters are uniting members to fight for a good contract – and how you can too.
- Learn about upcoming contract campaign actions to continue to Make UPS Feel the Heat and to prepare UPS Teamsters to take strike action on August 1.
- Get the latest contract campaign materials so you can take action where you work